Friday, October 17, 2014

No Carve Decorated Pumpkins

Last year was my first year to try a painted pumpkin.  I tried a paisley monogrammed version patterned after a picture I saw on Google.  It turned out pretty cute - especially after I dressed it up with a big black bow on the top.





You see "no carve" pumpkin ideas popping up more and more on blogs, Pinterest, and Google.  This year there are a ton of ideas that I want to try.  Here are a few example pics I have collected.  All are from Google image search:


Lace Wrapped Pumpkins:








Spray Painted and Stencil Painted:







Push Pin, Button, and String Decorated







Hopefully a few of these ideas will soon be showing up on my front step.  What are you going to do with your pumpkin this year?    I saw this recipe while searching pumpkins and it looks delicious, so while I am sharing things to try with pumpkins, why not try this?



Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Link from Taste Of Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share an idea or comment. They won't post until moderated, but I read every one. Please share your blog address in your quote if you have one and I'll be sure to check it out. Please don't send spam or use bad language. Thanks!