Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Feeling Nautical

I've been working on a few nautical themed things to have on my table at our school's annual fall bazaar.  

First, some beaded ornaments:




These ornaments use 18 gauge wire and assorted beads, with a sea charm bottom.  I also make these in summer similiar to the ones in the bottom picture with a piece of wire wrapped sea glass as the charm for sale in the gift shop.  Some people use them for sun catchers as well.  

Here is the problem with this project....I have bought WAY too many beads.  Once you start buying beads you can't stop, cause they are all just so darn pretty.  I want to share two cartoon memes that represent me and my beads LOL.  And based on the fact that I got these off other people's pages this must be a common affliction.







I have also been working on coming up with and painting different designs on my wooden bouys. Here they are in progress:





This is going to be a busy week for me at school, so just a short post today.  Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share an idea or comment. They won't post until moderated, but I read every one. Please share your blog address in your quote if you have one and I'll be sure to check it out. Please don't send spam or use bad language. Thanks!