Monday, October 20, 2014

New Ideas & More Fonts To Share


Have a look at some of the projects going on around my house at the moment.  I found the little slates with jute hangers at Hobby Lobby on my last trip, and the got the idea to stencil them with my crab stencil and add some nautical sayings underneath.  This was my first try.  Also in the picture you can see some glass jars.  I hope to turn them into jute wrapped jars, accented with a charm and filled with some sea glass.  A bit like this idea  I shared in my post about jute wrapped crafts.



Another thing I want to share that I think I might have mentioned before is Sharpie brand Paint Pens. I love them. They are a recent find for me, so I don't know how long they have around, but they make lettering, drawing and fine detail so much easier!



Check out this cute Halloween craft Sharpie posted on their blog that used their paint pens.


So, I did not know that Sharpie had a blog.  Now that I do, I'm pretty sure that it's one I will keep checking out.  Here is a link if you'd like to check it out too.  I didn't have long to look around but it looked like a place to get a lot of great ideas!


And, speaking of writing and lettering here are a few more free fonts from www.1001fonts.com that I'd like to share.  The theme this time is Handwriting (Script) Fonts.  I find these really useful!  I have shown a picture and included a link to the font's page.  Please be sure to check out the rules and licensing info if you decide to download and use them.
















I'm afraid that's it for now, cause it's back to work for me.    I hope your Monday is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share an idea or comment. They won't post until moderated, but I read every one. Please share your blog address in your quote if you have one and I'll be sure to check it out. Please don't send spam or use bad language. Thanks!