Sunday, August 31, 2014

White Kitchen Obsession




Just a short post today.  I have family coming in on the tour boat from Crisfield to spend today and tomorrow with us!

The other day when I posted about my favorite reality TV personalities, I posted a picture of a kitchen Nicole Curtis had done on Rehab Addict on HGTV.  Under the picture I commented on how much I love white kitchens.  Especially all white kitchens.  It's true, after years of disliking white cabinets and countertops and turning up my nose, I have in the past year developed...

WHITE KITCHEN OBSESSION!




The perfect Kitchen by Stonecroft Homes via Pinterest
all white - check
rustic wood floor - not white but that's OK
old fashioned bin pulls on cabinets - check
giant clock - check
humongous in size - check

And the bigger and whiter the kitchen the better, like the one above.  Seriously, that kitchen is the bomb.  I always look on Pinterest and Houzz at white kitchen pictures - and am immediately drawn to them when I see a picture of one on facebook or on TV.  Now do I think an all white kitchen is all that practical?  Probably not.  Would an all white kitchen suit our family? Ummm, we're sort of dirty, sooooo.  Can I afford to rip out my kitchen and turn it all white?  Sadly no. But I can dream.....


Let's all sing together now....I'm Dreaming of a White Kit - chen.




from HGTV

from Google Image Search


from the Centsational Girl blog
A slightly more do-able version.  I would like a white marble counter top, but still the bomb!
Love that island end - and of course the bin pulls on the drawers.


Google Image from Decorating Files

from Kitchen Design Ideas
different kind of layout but I like it!

May your days be merry and bright, 
And may someday Hope's kit - chen be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share an idea or comment. They won't post until moderated, but I read every one. Please share your blog address in your quote if you have one and I'll be sure to check it out. Please don't send spam or use bad language. Thanks!